Tuesday, April 22, 2014

http://www.mertonvision.org.uk/wecanhelp.03a.html christian louboutin shoes www.gslib.comchristianlo

Office of the dedicated Financial Bureau, these days it is extraordinarily lively up, come to " pay " money people that flocked to the time the next day, hundreds of thousands actually is credited. And this time, seven by the inspection team and the Commission for Discipline Inspection and the Organization Department jointly organized by the county office has been set up is complete. Liu Gang personally delivered a speech for the expedition investigation team. cheap christian louboutin shoes Truths have heard a lot, I would not, and christian louboutin shoes speak more, I just said a few real, Liu Gang glanced everyone here, first of all, getting paid not to work, in my willow Gang does not work here, I do not care who he is, as long as I found out who was, I would punish him unceremoniously unless Liu Gang, who can put me cast out from the county, the county as long as I was still a day Liu Gang I will put them out of a lot of cleanup.

Here suddenly sounded enthusiastic applause. I'm not a heart, " chest " broad man, indeed, I could not understand these people, Liu Gang, eight hours a day, I did not dare to take a break, come across things have to work overtime, out of things have criticized the leadership a few phone chatter must get through, all of you are not like me, comrade organization Department "door" of some relatively easy, not how overtime, Discipline comrades, that's often work overtime, at night till late at night two three points are common, even when not uncommon to boil all night long, office comrades often work overtime, right, wrong thing, do not say wrong, that is a little bit delayed, probably a few will suffer Well, Christian Louboutin Outlet both so hard, christian louboutin shoes Why not take the money to go to work ?

Why let them play dead christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin shoes exhausted ? Live again broke into enthusiastic applause, Liu Gang these words, but it is no doubt to say into the hearts of these people, especially the pressure Discipline cadres, cadres Discipline is undoubtedly the biggest, scolded or small, there is when you do not know why scolded, discipline and punish those offenders who are offended things, sometimes, even offended who do not know, the case is encountered overtime every day, so how rest days and holidays.

相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment