Thursday, April 11, 2013

The father smiled burberry london fragrances said

Listen to Lieutenant Colonel Granville Qin Sen said, I feel the back of waves of cold sweat. "No, sir!" I do not want to see this kind of thing raw, then I will pay attention to his words! "Wei Qin Sen Lieutenant Colonel sighed. "burberry bags first back seat go, the briefing is about to begin. Returned to my seat, sat next to me sergeant looked down to read the file, as if completely oblivious to just events or just survive the curse, if the sergeant and I would like to say, but I will feel uncomfortable. Lieutenant Colonel Granville Qin Sen took to the presentation station to begin today's briefing; first, the two sides regarding the recent war on the status come back into the task allocation phase. "the Gewa Li, Jason, Tan State burberry sale groups of three." first assign a task group out, Lieutenant Colonel Wei Qin Sen a point of including me including three individuals.

"Yes, sir!" Also, according to the analysis and judgment of the intelligence information, burberry handbags estimated NTU Air Force Base in your search area, because the many NTU air attack the source of orientation point to the area; {K } before the search operation did not present In addition to the extensive and intensive enemy patrol units; hope that this time you can NTU Air Force Base, hidden in this area to find out. "Yes, sir!" Latest not allowed to freely engagement enemy! the Jason Tan State! "Wei Qin Sen Lieutenant Colonel harsh tone up. "Your task is investigation, not a fight, I want you to live with the enemy back, and do not you kill many enemies, but also killed behind enemy lines; Ge Wali, you are this task team leader , in particular, help me to keep an eye on Jason Tan State, can I?

"Yes, sir," Ge Wali lieutenant saluted slowly. "Wei Qin Sen lieutenant colonel in return. "To prevent a temporary need, this will make burberry outlet with a long-range eavesdropping devices out Jason should know how to use this instrument, is not it?" Yes, sir, "I replied. "Just yesterday practiced." Lieutenant Colonel Wei Qin Sen gave a satisfied smile. "These are the burberry sale of task content, immediately after dissolution to prepare." Yes, sir, I shook my head, sober him, a little surprised to find himself still alive. Just Nazhen dizzy, mostly transport aircraft made a forced landing and rolling on the ground ; entire cabin because the impact of rolling deformation, but the cabin interior retains enough space instead of keeping burberry sale squashed. turned around to look at the next, but to see Sawaki and Moken are struggling to to assist Jiang Jie moving a person's body; when Jiang Jie took the bandage tightly wound on the chest of the man stained with blood, I saw nothing goes on and discolored face.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment